Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Portland Zoo

So, Mommy and Daddy took me to the zoo the other day. It was amazing. All these animals that I had read about in books and seen in Disney movies, were actually there. They couldn't talk, but that's ok. Maybe they were shy.Daddy's favorite part was when we went underground and could watch the ginormous sea lions swimming underwater. They were so graceful. Like big blubbery angels with whiskers.
Next we went into the Larakeet area, and Daddy fed the REALLY LOUD birds some sugar water. They were really pretty.

Mama Bear and Baby Bear.
For some reason, Daddy took me into this really scary area of the zoo where they had dinosaurs. They were really LOUD, and I just kept saying DINOSAURS LOUD, for the rest of the day. It was really traumatic.
Just trying to get a giraffe kiss. Even if it is a sticker on the window of the gift shop.
Looking at Mommy's favorite animal at the zoo, the giraffe.

Apparently these bears aren't real, even though the one behind Daddy keeps trying to steal my brand new seal that I got in the gift shop. I really like his whiskers. We found out later that day, that a baby elephant was born at the zoo. So cool!

No comments: