Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Birthday Number Two!

So, I had my second birthday, and boy was it fun! All of my friends were there, and a lot of our relatives. We had something called pulled pork, and I got a princess trike, and matching helmet from Auntie Carrie.

This is my awesome Flounder birthday cake that my Daddy made for me. I got to eat one of the bubbles above Flounder's head. Man, was it good!
This year I also blew out my candle, without spitting too much on my cake! Whoo Hoo!
Uncle Peter and Mo gave me a really sweet Play Dough set that I ask to play with everyday. It has a tractor in it and all sorts of really neat stuff.

One of the things that I got the biggest kick out of was the singing Ariel card from Aunt Carrie. It sings "Under the Sea". Every once in awhile when Mommy and Daddy think that I am asleep, I like to pull it out, open it, and freak them out with the sound of Sebastian singing from my bedroom.

My Nana found this rocking horse, and repainted it for my birthday. It is really cool, and I am getting better and better at riding it. Yeehaw!This is the Princess trike that I got. It was such a fun birthday. I can't wait until next year.


No comments: