Saturday, November 8, 2008

Kauai_2008



So, I finally got to ride on an airplane! It was really cool. They had snacks, and movies, but my dad was too cheap to pay for the headphones, so we watched the movies without any sound. Kung Fu Panda was funny, even though I didn't know what they were saying. Mommy and Daddy took me to Kauai, which is a really neat place.

One night, I was so excited to be in Kauai, that when I was running down the hall, I blew out my diaper! I mean it just came flying off, and I didn't know how to get it on again. Good thing it's warm in Kauai, cuz otherwise my little buns would have been freezing.



I spent a lot of time in the really cool pool at Waipouli Outrigger. It had two slides, and waterfalls, and a sandy part of the pool for kids like me to play in.






No comments: