Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween 2008

Betcha can't guess what I was for Halloween. A ladybug, of course. I was so excited for my costume. I loved it!

I went to see Daddy at work, where they decorate like crazy. I really wanted the candy out of this guys' bowl, but he was kind of scary so I snagged a piece and ran off.

Daddy's department did a Thriller theme, and Daddy was one of the Thriller zombies. Apparently they learned how to do the dance, and filmed it, and if I ever get my hands on it, and figure out this computer thing, I'm definitely posting it on Youtube.

Just checking out the haul.

After Trick or Treating, I took off my costume and tried on some other stuff while kids came to our door for candy. What do you think of my shades?

4 comments:

Jonah Zane Herzog said...

You look cute as a bug...but your daddy looks a little scary! I'll wait until you're 16 before I kiss you again, I promise!

Matt said...

Did I say 16? I meant 20! Glad to see you're finally coming around Jonah.

Jonah Zane Herzog said...

My mom says 30, can we meet in the middle and make it 25?

Matt said...

Sure, as long as she's not already taken! :)