Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Ace!



So, it finally came to be. A hole in one! I hit a low slightly fading 9-iron 154 yards over water onto the green. The ball rolled towards the hole and stopped. Since we could all still see it, Nick Stumbo and Jason Hoover both hit their shots. As we were walking up to hole, Nick said, "Hey Milligan, I don't see your ball anymore." Of course I thought he was joking, but sure enough, when we walked up to the hole, that beautiful Precept 33 was nestled in the bottom of the cup. Too bad that hole couldn't have said more about my entire round, but we won't get into that.

2 comments:

LDraper said...

Congratulations! I couldn't be more jealous of you right now.
~Sean

Anna said...

That's awesome Matt. I love you soooo much and I know this may sound silly but I truely am so proud.